While many individuals discuss the issues, Carl Agard, a real estate broker, and author offers answers. Financially Surviving COVID-19 Pandemic (Deleting Derogatory Credit) and Financially Surviving COVID-19 (Finding Gems in Today’s Real Estate Market) are his most recent books, and they clearly lay out what you need to do to increase your wealth during the Pandemic.
As the market recovers from the Pandemic, new possibilities emerge every day, and the books Financially Surviving the COVID-19 (Deleting Derogatory Credit) and Financially Surviving COVID-19 (Finding Gems in Today’s Real Estate Market) are your step-by-step guide to capitalizing on them.
Topics covered in Financially Surviving COVID-19 Credit Book:
- How the Pandemic is affecting the economy and how you can bulletproof your Credit Profile
- How making minor changes on your Credit Report can boost your score in a couple of weeks
- The easiest steps to deleting derogatory items off of your credit report for good
- Alternative ways to adding credit
- How to settle charge offs and collections for pennies
- and many more
Topics covered in the Real Estate Book:
- How the Pandemic is affecting the Real Estate Market in Real Time
- How to find the best deal for your first home
- Locating and Finding the best Investment Properties
- How to find Financing for your Real Estate Project
- How to make money with AirBNB, Foreclosures, Tax Liens, Probates
and many more
Carl Agard, author, financial expert, and speaker learned firsthand the enormous wealth-building potential of buying and selling real estate and businesses after purchasing his first brownstone in 1995.
Carl was a pioneer in the New York City real estate sector when, at the age of 27, he became one of Brooklyn’s youngest independent real estate brokers.
Carl helped thousands of homeowners avoid foreclosure after the real estate market crashed by modifying and restructuring their loans. He also founded a company to assist small business owners in obtaining financing to grow their operations when traditional banks refused.
Carl is a very energetic and informative speaker and has just formed a non-profit organization, The Agard Financial Foundation, to educate young adults on financial literacy.
Contact Carl Agard: 347-581-1611