The annual All That Matters Festival is kicking off and will be held 100% online this year. The theme will be about making connections and learning, entitled, CONNECTIONS THAT MATTER. The online festival will run from September 14 – 18, 2020.
Being Asia’s biggest event, which combines Music, Sports, Gaming, and Entertainment industries, All That Matters Festival connects people with the same endeavors while learning from over 200 business leaders, creators, and innovators to talk about their craft and to reimagine the future of Entertainment and Marketing.
The event will feature senior executives from Youtube, Facebook, Disney, Bloomberg, HSBC, Coca-Cola, Globe Telecom, PCCW, Global Esports Federation, Singtel, Riot Games, Universal Music, McLaren Racing, Football Federation Australia, Standard Chartered Bank, Dentsu Sports, AIA, 88Rising and many more.
You’ll get to know and meet the people behind everything you’ve been consuming–the decision-makers, game-changers, creators, artists, and service providers. The line-up includes Ryan Cayabyab (Ryan Ryan Musikahan), Jil Go (Globe Telecom) David Mamet, Bhuvan Bam (BB Ki Vines), Lyor Cohen (Hip hop management legend and YouTube’s Global Head of Music, Wendy Ong (TaP Music and Dua Lipa’s Manager), Jane Fernandez (Head of FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 Office), and Edison Chen (Rapper and founder of fashion brand CLOT).
They will also be joined by CEOs Zak Brown (McLaren Racing), Nicole LaPointe Jameson (Evil Geniuses), Marc Geiger (music executive, talent agent, and entrepreneur), Helen Sou (Viu), Ralf Reichert (ESL Gaming) and Paul Foster (Global Esports Federation).
‘Learning Matters’ for Parents Involved with their Children’s Virtual Learning
In light of every parent’s new journey with the new world of virtual learning, All That Matters 2020 will present the first-ever Learning Matters track. Featured speakers include Ryan Lee of SmartStudy (creator of beloved children’s brand Pinkfong and producer of the song “Baby Shark”), Gerald Sebastian, founder of Kok Bisa, Indonesia’s largest education media, and George Carey, founder, and CEO of The Family Room, who brings original insight to parent-child relationships for the modern age.
How to Participate in the Five-Day Event:
- Connections Pass: Go behind the streams to find out who’s who and meet who’s there – industry decision makers, creators, artists and technology providers. It’s the full All That Matters experience plus access to video-on-demand after the event.
- Family Pass: Attendees are encouraged to bring their families to All That Matters for free. Expect exclusive educational programming designed for U18, U12 and U6 age groups including creative workshops, hangouts and fan meet & greets. Available at no extra cost with the Connections Pass.
- Artist Pass: Sessions specifically for up-and-coming music artists will provide deeper business knowledge through a special Music Matters Academy. Applications are accepted here. Available at a discounted rate.
- Career Pass: This year’s conference grants discounts for industry professionals seeking employment, to enable networking with the All That Matters community. Available at a 50% discounted rate.
- Content Pass: Watch select keynotes and panels and ask questions during the live chat. Complimentary.
- Student Pass: All That Matters is partnering with universities to provide students with industry exposure via access to select keynotes and panels.
“All That Matters this year needs to and will have genuine purpose, and given today’s live event realities, it will be a fully online experience. That said, 2020 has given us the gift of accessibility
, regardless of location, budget or age. This is exciting as broader reach means new faces and new connections we have never seen before. The ATM energy is terrific this year! Together with the team, our speaker network and advisory board have gone above and beyond and everyone is pumped to see this all-new edition coming to life,” Branded CEO Jasper Donat said.
He adds, “Doing what we do during a pandemic has challenged us. But ATM has always been a little bit different and in that respect this year is no different. In fact, in many ways it’s even better. We will bring new and varied formats to our various communities, from one-to-one messaging to daily networking, curated small-group sessions, performances, workshops and roundtables. Oh and some unique, world’s-first guest speakers who can only join as it’s online! One thing we promise: this won’t be just another webinar.”
Standard tickets are available at only US$99 for full festival access, with reduced rates for music artists and out-of-work professionals exploring employment opportunities. Group packages are now available and can be purchased here. Complimentary Content Pass tickets are available, providing access to select keynotes and panels.